tickets

Machines | Live Band | Bar | Kids entertainment | Tent talk | Swap meet | Super Cruz | Food

day 2: SUNday 24th November

Remember, 100% of all profits will be donated to our 2 wonderful charities - Bear Cottage & Cure Brain Cancer

To enter the show as a spectator, there is a small entry fee, head to our ticketing booth to purchase your tickets today.  You can also pay at the gate on the day

Entering a machine in the Show & Shine? AWESOME, head to the cars or motorcycles section for all the details.

As the sun rises on Sunday, we start a whole new day of festivities,  jam packed with loads of fun stuff. Not only will we have a huge display of unique machines from all corners of the globe, we'll have plenty of other things to keep you occupied & entertained at our Machines & Macchiatos - Triple Shot Super Show.

So have a good look through this event site, so you can plan ahead & make the most of all the exciting & entertaining components of our BIG charity fundraiser for Bear Cottage & Cure Brain Cancer.

FOOD TRUCKS

Sydney's best food providers will be bringing you culinary delights, from all around the globe.

Starting with barrister brewed coffee, wholesome & tastes gourmet sandwiches, amazing burgers, Mexican street food, acacia bowls, tantalizingly treats & loads more to come.

We’ll soon be announcing all the names of the food providers that will be part of our Machines & Macchiatos Triple Shot Super show, so make sure you come back & check them out so you can start getting ready for this Food Truck Feast.

Bring your picnic blankets & chairs, as there is limited seating. Its much nicer to sit on the grass & watch the band as you enjoy the food.

THE BAR

You'll work up a thirst with all the goings on at our show, time for an refreshing beverage.

Our event will have a fully licensed bar at your disposal. What better way to have a break from all festivities than with a refreshing alcoholic beverage.

Be it the Northern Beaches finest Craft Beers, Boutique Wines or Premium Spirits, We will have a large section for you to choose from.

30% of all profits from alcohol sales will be donated to our charities. The other 70% will be used by the licensee to pay for all the necessary expenses of running a bar at an outdoor event.

This is NOT a BYO event. Alcohol can only be purchased at the bar.

LOCATIONS

See the below map for the exact location of the Food vendors & the Bar at our venue, the St Ives Showgrounds.

Please note, the map below is a visual guide only.

Copyright © 2018 Sydney Machina Social Club